September 23, 2008

Privacy Policy



To the best of my knowledge, there are two things I do that could affect your privacy:


  1. I utilize a site statistics tool that tracks who visits this blog. It records your operating system, what browser you are using, how big your monitor is, what city and country you are located in, your IP address, and maybe even more stuff...I can't remember what all else. It's called StatCounter, and you can learn more about it here. I use the tool to track what countries my blog's visitors are from and how many people are viewing my blog...it's what displays the counter on this blog.
  2. I am an Amazon associate and I frequently display Amazon.com (or Endless.com, but that's not too likely) ads or links to specific product pages at these websites. I do this to (possibly) earn commissions should you buy something after clicking on one of my links or ads. Amazon.com uses cookies to track various information and you can learn more about that here.